View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 09:17 PM   #484
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Veach hasn't proved anything but I don't see the need to get worked up over him being hired. Relax things will work out. He will cut Alex at end of the year and get on with the draft and we will find out if he's got good mojo for drafting. I know this he has scouts that we still have that Dorsey used himself. Dorsey used his scouts he didn't find them all himself his scouts gave him leads then they go out and scout for themselves. So Veach will use Chiefs scouting that we've had for last four years.
Not really "worked up" so much as becoming extremely tired of watching this club shoot its own ass repeatedly.
In an ideal world, Veach can match or exceed Dorsey's relentless pursuit of the hidden gem while being a better financial talent.
The "new breed" of face of franchise/public relations GM seems utterly worthless to me, and those who criticize "feelings first" when it comes to roster turnover are absolutely, 10000000% correct to do so. Winners don't sweat that shit, and players know exactly what they're getting in terms of shelf-life when they come in to this league.
Carl Peterson and to a lesser extent Scott Peeholi were typical "man about town"-GM types, and they both sucked ass.
( "Oh Tony, I can't trade you honey, this town would have my head" )
^^^^^Loser, loser, mother****ing talentless hack LOSER-think.

Anyway, all you can do is wait and see how Veach handles the responsibility.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.