View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 08:10 PM   #469
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
That's a nice theory and all, but you might want to hold off for actual evidence before making such a call.

As opposed to the happy sunshine that Arrowhead Pride etc. helps you blow out of your ass?
I don't need any more evidence. I've came to my own conclusion and liked what I've heard out of Brett Veach. Not so much what I've heard of Clark because i cringe every time I hear him speak. Something about Clark I just think he is not a good speaker in public and he would do good not to speak.

Dorsey said a lot of good things when he was hired mostly to blow smoke up our asses but he didn't seem to have a personality he just said leave egos at the door. He said the right things but I didn't see his vision. I think this young man is going bring new and innovative thought process (lol it's a process) but really I think he will grow with it and make this a better football team for the long haul it's going take. It may not even take that long if Mahomes II develops quicker than planned.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.