View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 07:01 PM   #457
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Brilliant retort. Very Smith-like in its overall quality.
You don't even bother to READ anything that's been reported, so I'll post it again for your dumb skinny ass:

http://www.chiefs.com/news/article-2...7-66d1baa3272e

“If you know [Reid], he likes to surround himself with people who work hard and challenge him,” Veach explained. “I don’t think he’d have had respect for me if I was saying, ‘Yes, yes, yes,’ for 10 years. I think my ability to go in there and challenge him in different areas raised his game. And I think that he always understood that, when I came to him with an idea, with a solution to a problem, that it was well-thought out and well-researched. We have a great deal of trust and respect.”
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.