View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 03:38 PM   #4795
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
The wRC+ #s dispute you. Probably better than I can.

It is what it is I guess.
They absolutely do not. They support me completely.

His wRC+ numbers have gone up every single year of his career until this one, which is not even over yet; 2/3 of a season ain't a season, sport (and he's KILLED the ball for the last month; he could easily end up surpassing last year's figure by season's end). You picked a single stat which isn't even complete yet which otherwise completely vindicates my position and got your panties in a knot over it.

Meanwhile, several other metrics absolutely demonstrate that he's improved as a hitter every year. And none of that speaks to the fact that you're using a career average for a guy who's clearly a far different hitter now than he was, which is bullshit and you knew it when you did it. You're either being disingenuous or you're just really bad at formulating cogent arguments.

It is what it is, I guess.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.