View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 01:29 PM   #4780
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
On defense? C'mon - there's nobody that touches him defensively.

And again, I think Coors hitters are unfairly calculated by getting penalized for playing in Coors in park adjustments but then do not get a commensurate 'bump' for the fact that playing in Coors also damages their road numbers.

If you'd take any 3b in baseball over Nolan Arenado, I think you're nuts. The guy impacts games in ways very few guys can. That said, I'll concede that Rendon's having an exceptional season. I still wouldn't take him over Arenado.
It's hard for me to march your enthusiasm for him at least offensively. His away #s, adj for 600 AB season:

.266 76r 37 2b 26 HR 82 RBI 41/106 K/BB 781 OPS 106 wRC+

I'll take your word he's a defensive guru since I never see him play, but his bat is so inflated by Coors it's laughable. All of them are. Why do we keep buy No into the sham?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.