Thread: Misc Durango, CO
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 08:23 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I took the short steam train ride in Georgetown a few years back so I've had a taste of the cinders.

Been to Co Springs and the Royal Gorge and Pike's Peak, but not Cave of the Winds. We probably won't get back to that area this time around as we're heading to our favorite place in Estes Park afterwards.

Estes is really nice. One year - 2009 - I was doing some work in Fort Collins and I was going to (possibly) be held up over Christmas. On the 23rd My Wife calls me and tells me that she is coming to pick me up. Hell, I thought she had driven to Colorado to take me home...

She flew into DIA, rented a car, came and picked me up and we headed West. She had reserved a cabin in Estes for Christmas. One of the best Christmas I ever had! Beautiful country - and once you get away from the city - the scenery is breathtaking.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.