View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 04:39 AM   #346
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S View Post
On the other hand, LA has zero excuses to not get it done this year. Literally nothing short of a World Series win will live up to their hype in regards to the regular season that they're having. I think many in the baseball world, me included, would get great entertainment out of seeing Colorado or Arizona bounce them in the NLDS.

I remember the 2014 Royals fan in me who was just happy to see the Royals get into the postseason, everything after that was just gravy. 2015 was a completely different mentality.
We have another stud thats going to be getting called up to the major's soonish. Remember this name Walker Beuhler. He's flying through the farm system. He's a starting pitcher. 2nd start in AAA 5ip 1h 1ER 9k's throws 98mph. He gonna be good. Already had Tommy John last year, so we good for a bit! haha He will be coming out of the bullpen down the stretch i think.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.