View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 08:13 PM   #645
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
It's all going to be moot, anyway. Even if we corralled the most possible pieces we could offer, which would be Wiggins, Teague, and Dieng, I doubt the Cavs would look at that offer twice. The salaries for Dieng and Teague wouldn't be what they can work with, and I doubt that would STILL be enough for them, since the Wolves would certainly be asking for a player back that they could use.
I love the wolves, but I'm not sure that'd be a great deal for them. Dieng is a solid rim protector and Wiggins will likely be a solid wing defender. Both should accel under thibs.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.