View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 02:32 PM   #1071
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
It'd be nice if any of them could play a defensive position well. Or at least more than LF/RF. Because so far I see a bunch of fringy CFers who profile best in the corners, guys like DeJong that are playing at least 2 spots too high up the defensive spectrum or guys like Carpenter who shouldn't be playing defense in any capacity.
When was the last time we had anything but a fringe CFer, Edmonds?

Fowler has been a disappointment. I was prepared for a regression, but it has been worse than I expected defensively.

DeJong has looked better than I expected. I thought it might be Gyorko bad there. Small sample size, but his close to average play just reinforces how bad it had become the last two years.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli