View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 11:55 AM   #401
In Search of a Life

February 3, 2017:

“Both he [Dorsey] and Andy ... I would expect to sit down with them over the course of the next year and sit down and talk about an extension,” Hunt said. “Let me frame it this way: I’m very satisfied with the job both of them have done, and I really like the way the two of them have worked together.”

“John, the job he’s done in building depth and competition on the roster — and I think those were areas we were probably weak in when he joined the franchise — I think that’s made a very big difference for us,” Hunt said. “Certainly, a number of his draft picks have played well. Not only first-round guys, but guys down through the rounds.

How things change after you negotiate an extension with Andy Reid.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.