View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 10:05 AM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post

I like when Farmer Ted's friends (Cusak and the other guy) are being returned home after being kidnapped (apparently) from the party, and the big jock removes John Cusak first, then the other guy, skootches over in the trunk of the car because he's next in line to be lifted out of the car. That little nuance always cracked me up.
lol

My fav part is when Long Duck Dong is riding on that exercise bike with that Butch lookin' chick and she gets up to lift the weights and one falls through the ceiling and into the wine cellar and the jocks act like they found gold.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.