View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 07:40 AM   #204
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB View Post
Training camp is such a cocktease.

If the offense does well, I get concerned that the defense is looking like ass.
If the defense does well, I mutter "goddamnit, Alex...".

All the while, it's press conference after press conference of how everything is sunshine and rainbows. I'll pay attention enough to read up on the major bullet points (who's doing well/not so well), but overall the coming of training camp only signals for me that it's almost time to get pissed off again on Sundays.

Throughout it all though, I do keep a specific eye out for one thing:
Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries.

...and I guess seeing how Patrick Mahomes might add a wrinkle this time around, but I'll wait to see it during a live-action game. I won't get a boner every time he throws a spiral 10+ yards down the field in practice.
Same here.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.