View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 08:33 PM   #388
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
Blacktop, why in the world would they want to hide the supposition that Reid is "in charge"? Don't you think that if Reid was really The Guy, Hunt would just say so. Seems much more likely to me that no one lied and the truth was that this was Hunt's decision. Hunt sure doesn't sound like a liar type to me. Hell, when you own the world, why would you even need to lie?

I think this was all on Hunt (albeit with discussions with many.
What prospective GM is going to want a job where the head coach has that much influence? Short answer...no one. Especially when the former just put up a 12-4 record and got the axe.

They hired a newbie, internal GM who owes his entire career to Reid.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.