View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 08:24 PM   #387
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Reid lying about consulting Hunt on the next GM isnt a "dopey" theory...He was called out in his presser.

Why would he lie? He said he had no say in the matter which is total horseshit. They wanted it to appear that canning Dorsey was solely a Chunt decision... and downplay Andy's involvement/influence.

You only lie when you dont want something known...there is no other motive.
Blacktop, why in the world would they want to hide the supposition that Reid is "in charge"? Don't you think that if Reid was really The Guy, Hunt would just say so. Seems much more likely to me that no one lied and the truth was that this was Hunt's decision. Hunt sure doesn't sound like a liar type to me. Hell, when you own the world, why would you even need to lie?

I think this was all on Hunt (albeit with discussions with many.
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.