View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 08:11 PM   #375
Supporter

I honestly don't get where Reid "fired" Dorsey. All the info we've hears suggested that this was Hunt's show and that he was the one who pulled the trigger. Of course he probably discussed this with Reid, but I just can't see Hunt ceding such power to anyone...especially after the Pioli fiasco.

Plus, I think Hunt showed some real balls in releasing a guy BEFORE the shit really hit the fan. Usually such "releasing" only takes place after a disaster has happened. So, in my mind, Clark showed some real leadership.

And this is coming from a guy (me) who really, really liked Dorsey.
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.