View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 07:25 PM   #12
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Did you like Sixteen Candles? Man, I love that one. My coworkers will give me shit about that when I mention it..."DERP a CHICK FLICK is one of your favorite movies?!?" I'm always like, "wut...chick flick? Have you actually seen the movie?" Funny as hell.

Heathers and Fast Times, both really cool as well.
Sixteen Candles was still really good as was Breakfast Club and I remember really liking them both when they came out.

Fast Times is just simply a great film.

Sixteen works as a really fun romantic comedy. Nothing wrong with that.

Fast Times covers similar ground but I think it is both funnier and also a more serious social commentary.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.