View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 08:55 AM   #54
Veteran

It depends on what Mahomes needs.

If he needs snaps, he will get more as #3 running the scout team even though it won't be with the Chiefs plays.

If he needs to learn to read defenses & grasp Chiefs playbook nuances under pressure, he is better off as #2 doing clipboard duties on game day even though he will have fewer practice snaps. (And I mean the playbook under pressure not the clipboard holder.)

My best guess is they will want him getting snaps handling the ball under center & doing drops.

So Bray 2 & Mahomes 3 is my guess.
Mike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli