View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 06:05 AM   #47
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1025 View Post
Assuming this poll is for the 2nd spot right out of camp. I think Bray wins it unless he gets injured, which is always a possibility. I don't necessarily think that necessarily means he will remain the #2 QB throughout the season but out of camp, I do think that's the case.
Yes right out of camp so who is going be backup when we play Patriots.

Now I think you have good points and I think it should be Bray to start the season as backup but during the season that could change.

On an even keel I think Patrick would surpass Bray but I don't think it will be an even keel as Bray has a leg up and coaches want to sit Patrick anyways.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.