View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 10:14 PM   #267
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Dumb
OK..since I'm obviously not on your intellectual level..please tell me EXACTLY what new information was gleaned from this press conference..other than CHunt was clueless about the issue until Spring and contract money wasn't the issue?

You have to have a pretty substantial reason for canning your 12-4 GM on short notice? It's a bad look around the NFL. Cap issues can be fixed...I haven't heard a justifiable explanation thus far.

I'm going with Reid wanted him gone...and wouldn't sign an extension otherwise. It makes the most sense. The rest is just political spin using Dorsey's short-comings as an alibi....a protection buffer for Andy.

Last edited by BlackOp; 07-24-2017 at 10:22 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.