View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 07:24 PM   #251
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's only "stacked" because Reid & Co coached up guys that weren't finished products.

In his presser, Veach said what I've been saying since Dorsey was fired:

It's a collaborative process.

Apparently, Dorsey went off the reservation without Ballard to check him, so Clark fired him.
Every coaching staff has to shine up unfinished products, they were only stacked with great raw material because of keen scouting and ballsy drafting

Give John Dorsey his due, just do it

To the extent that Dorsey went rogue with major decisions, and jacked up the cap along the way... its not really defensible, so I wont try to defend it

I can only cross my fingers that Veach can retain the same team building philosophy, and do a better job with the cap at the same time
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.