View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 07:09 PM   #250
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Thats not the point, making statements that the personnel department is lacking at its basic function is crazy... John Dorsey was a genuine revelation of my fandom

Top to bottom on both sides of the roster, this is as stocked personnel-wise as we've been since the summer before my daddy met momma

I am comfortable with our coaching as well... but lets not act like Dorseys scouting machine didnt produce incredible results

One can only hope that Veach is as focused and sharp as he sounds in the personnel department
It's only "stacked" because Reid & Co coached up guys that weren't finished products.

In his presser, Veach said what I've been saying since Dorsey was fired:

It's a collaborative process.

Apparently, Dorsey went off the reservation without Ballard to check him, so Clark fired him.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.