View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 07:07 PM   #249
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
The coaching has been phenomenal.

22-4 in their last 26 regular season games.
Thats not the point, making statements that the personnel department is lacking at its basic function is crazy... John Dorsey was a genuine revelation of my fandom

Top to bottom on both sides of the roster, this is as stocked personnel-wise as we've been since the summer before my daddy met momma

I am comfortable with our coaching as well... but lets not act like Dorseys scouting machine didnt produce incredible results

One can only hope that Veach is as focused and sharp as he sounds in the personnel department
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.