View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 06:11 PM   #242
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I hope we keep drafting guys with "issues" provided we do our homework on them.

To some extent, Kpassagnon is another high potential athlete pick who won't contribute much in year one that I wish we'd get away from. We already made a huge investment in "future" with Mahomes, and Dorsey continued to make picks that won't see much at all in immediate contribution.

I hope Brett Veach starts drafting with an eye for the "now" more so than later, even if he's drafting to replace guys in the future.
Agreed to a large extent.

I view 1st and 2nd round picks as "now" picks. 3rd and 4th round is an area you swing on guys that might have some off-field risks/motivational issues and start leaning towards athletes you can mold into something. 5th-7th are athletes, guys that can contribute on special teams in hopes you can make something out of them and maybe a reserve lineman here and there.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.