Thread: Poop Elway Signs Extension
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 04:13 PM   #3
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Elway is about to miss on his second early QB selection. Semen will never be an above average starter.

I love how people act like one below average year makes Semen as good or better than Alex. I'm not an Alex supporter/defender but that's just ridiculous. He's won may too many games for that kind of disrespect.
If you can pay Trevor Siemian 600 grand to give you 90% of what Alex Smith gives you for $18 million you've added a shit ton of surplus value that you can use on improving other areas of the team.

Who would fetch more in a trade:

Team 1 offers Alex Smith
Team 2 offers Trevor Siemian+Von Miller.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.