View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 12:27 PM   #156
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I like this part

Veach, who said he spoke to Dorsey both before and after his interview with Hunt, said his job will be to make decisions that are in the best interests of the Chiefs. He said he and Reid have actually “disagreed a lot” through the years, noting that this is the way it should be between a coach and GM.

“I don’t think Coach would have respect for me if I just said “Yes yes yes” for 10 years,” he said. “We have a great deal of trust and respect.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/art...#storylink=cpy

He didn't come across as a yes man in the presser so I got a little more admiration for the young GM. He seems to know his business and be able to grow it and prosper with in it. I didn't expect to like the new GM right away but I got a good feeling things are going work out the way they should for prosperity and good will that the Chiefs fans will enjoy going to games.
This is great to hear.

My issues with this situation have nothing to do with my trust in Brett Coach.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.