View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 08:15 AM   #678
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Dude it looked fine and if it was tasty then you done good. There are so many methods and ways to do brisket the key is the end result. I didnt mean to come off arrogant on my post on my smoke. I just do what works for me the end result is all that matters. Brisket at its expense is a meat you want to do what works. Id like to try beef clod but that would be one expensive smoke and fear of failure stops me. Steven Raichlen did one today on his PBS show and got me interested in this again.
I didn't think you were being arrogant at all, I was kinda bummed about it having no bark. I'm going to try Myron Mixons way. Lots of people have tried it and said it's phenomenal. I don't like the guy at all, but he's a beast on the smoker.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.