Thread: Chiefs Tamba Hali is upset
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 04:12 PM   #258
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
The more he rambles on, the more clear it becomes.

He thinks he's owed something over Houston. He thinks he should be starting over Houston.

He started this shit by calling out guys who didn't attend OTA's, while HE did. Looking back, he wasn't talking about Berry or Peters. He was talking about Houston.

He referenced the "business side of football". I think he's stating that the Chiefs are starting Houston because of his contract. Stating that he's not starting because of "business".

He referenced the fact that he's only missed 4 games. Jab at Houston?

He gives a shout out to Ford and says he'll lead the league in sacks? Doesn't mention Houston....you know...the guy who's actually led the league in sacks before?

He was upset about being asked to restructure. I wonder why? Maybe he thinks Houston should be the guy to restructure since he has that massive contract he isn't playing up to?

Hrmmm.....i know im kind of throwing shit at the wall, but i think he may have an issue with the Chiefs preferring Houston over him. He thinks he should start over Houston because he actually showed up to OTA's as a team leader, and has hardly missed any time. He may think Houston doesn't deserve to start over him.
I thought him and Houston were close? Maybe not?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.