View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 04:51 PM   #1655
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
Why did I go back to online dating when I can meet women in person? Getting the same old boring lecture now. Are you a player? I don't want a guy that sleeps around, i'm a good girl, blah blah blah.
Simple answers: NO and I don't want someone who sleeps around either. end of that subject. Just move on in the conversation. You can't get into her pants via texting. I've always just taken a woman out and shown them a good time/vibe while out and about. If your lady's recently divorced she just wants to be shown a good time. She will blow you all night if you make her have fun/laugh/smile.

It's really simple - Player
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.