View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 01:31 PM   #493
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, I'm sure the career ball-stopper and volume scorer who's outside shot has fallen to hell and who needs to occupy the same space as LeBron and Irving will be a great addition.

Oh, and did I mention that he's a soft bitch who has gone from figuratively quitting on his team by refusing to play after being medically cleared, to literally quitting on his team by just...going to hang with his mom for a week mid-season without telling anyone he was going to do it.

Rose should just get sent so some shit team that's not trying to compete so he can chuck up shots with abandon. Y'know, like the Knicks.
I'm just glad this keeps him away from MIL and MIN.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.