View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 03:07 PM   #3971
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
We need a DH more than anything
I'm sure the Royals haven't soured on Mondesi at all, have they? He seems like a complete non-starter but would Lynn + DeJong get any traction?

DeJong's hit the hell out of the ball and played SS for the Cardinals for the last month. Full disclosure - I don't think that's his true talent level nor do I think he's an actual SS, but he can probably make himself almost league average defensively and even if he never draws walks, he'll always have 20 HR power.

So...maybe a 2-2.5 WAR player at SS? Give or take. And he'd be able to help the Royals right now if that's what they have in mind.

If I'm KC I don't even consider Mondesi as part of a Lynn deal but if I'm the Cardinals, I don't see a way to get a trade made that he's not a part of.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.