View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 01:10 PM   #476
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
No doubt.

Before his dad came on the scene (publicly anyway) it was beyond my wildest hopes for the Lakers to get him. LA had started out hot and he looked like a complete non-starter. But damn did I love to watch him play.

His dad makes it so so hard to root for him but the kid himself seems like a nice guy and he's a fun throwback. Sadly, he's 15 years removed from when he would've been at his apex, but if he can clean up that jumper just a bit, there's still a way for him to excel in this league. He'll never have Steph's athleticism to the hoop of play the lock down defense on the perimeter that you'd like to see. His ceiling as a true 'superstar' probably isn't there. But if he has truly ascendant court vision, maybe I'm wrong.

If I am, maybe he can be the next Jason Kidd rather than a rich man's Ricky Rubio. I hope so because the league will be better if he is.
While Lavar is annoying as ****, I do respect what he has done business wise and building a brand. He's the reason why everybody is talking about his sons, and it's definitely not bad publicity, if there is a such a thing business wise outside of criminal activity. I like Lonzo though. He seems like a great kid and I wish him all the success in the world.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.