View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 12:52 PM   #1005
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
You continue to try and put words in my mouth in regards to Hendricks. I've never called him an elite pitcher and I've never called him crap.

He's a pitcher with a very fine line for success. He relies on change of speed and he doesn't have it when he's throwing 85 mph fastballs.

He's had a very good 2.5 year start to his career and earlier in this thread I said I would think about trading him. If I thought Hendricks was some elite pitcher why the **** would I think about trading a guy pre-arbitration on the defending world champs?
Someone called him a #3 and you started arguing with him.

How again isn't that calling him a top of the rotation starter?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.