View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 12:50 PM   #1002
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
You continue to try and put words in my mouth in regards to Hendricks. I've never called him an elite pitcher and I've never called him crap.

He's a pitcher with a very fine line for success. He relies on change of speed and he doesn't have it when he's throwing 85 mph fastballs.

He's had a very good 2.5 year start to his career and earlier in this thread I said I would think about trading him. If I thought Hendricks was some elite pitcher why the **** would I think about trading a guy pre-arbitration on the defending world champs?
The Cubs also control Hendricks until 2020. Another cheap starting pitcher. If anything, you just let him walk in 2021. Its similar to what they are doing with Arrieta. Avoid paying huge contracts.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.