View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 02:53 PM   #611
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Okay grill masters, please list out your favorite seasonings and how much you apply.

Hamburgers - a million ways to do burgers, but mix seasoning into the raw meat. I always cook over high heat with no lid and seasoning can burn if on the surface.

Steaks- depends on the cut. Fatty cuts (ribeye, etc.) don't need more that salt and pepper. Leaner cuts need more help, maybe even a marinade.

Pork - Which cut? Ribs, loin, butt, picnic, etc.?

Brisket - Salt and pepper. The trick to doing brisket is knowing how to trim before it goes on the smoker. It's also really important to know how to separate the point from the flat when it's done... and to carve slices in the correct direction.

Etc.

I would also like to know about what temps you guys set your grills to. I am decent, but want to get better at grilling.

Thanks guys.
Answers in the quote.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.