View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 02:04 PM   #1599
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
Bwill u married?
Might as well be. Been with same girl for 8 years now. Many times I wish I was single (don't tell her that) but I'm afraid that ship has sailed. She would lose her mind if we ever split up. I don't live with her though, so that helps. I prefer to just do the franchise tag ever year versus the long-term deal. I think I would go crazy if I got married and had to live and see my spouse every single day. Marriage can be difficult for introverted people like me. If you talked to me in a social setting, you might not think I was introverted but I need my me time and space or I go insane.

Last edited by BWillie; 07-07-2017 at 02:27 PM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.