Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 12:14 PM   #366
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
I had a zoomtak device that came with KODI pre-loaded.
I went into KODI and it'll give me main options, music, movies, tv, etc.
when I choose one of the main options, it would then give me a list of the Movie add-ons... Phoeniz, Exodus, Titan, etc.

Now, I don't even have the main MOVIE option to choose add-ons. Just Music, TV, etc and they're missing a lot of add-ons as well.

I'm thinking I need to re-program the entire thing.
That's a pre-configured setup. So I wouldn't have a clue how to fix that without knowing the setup. You might check to see if the addons themselves are still there. You may have just lost whatever Movies listing was there, and not the actual addons themselves. Go to Settings\Addons\My Addons and see what it lists for Video addons.

Pre-configured boxes are always a pain for this reason. And unfortunately, it's not going to be easy to rebuild it at the moment, as the sources for all the addons you've listed are no longer active. Phoenix is gone and likely isn't coming back.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.