View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 01:38 PM   #360
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
Celtics have to trade 2 of 3 between Smart, Bradley and Crowder

That's basically two elite guard defenders that made up for IT being a terrible defensive liability.

It will be interesting to see if the Celtics actually get better, they might take a huge step back on defense next year.

They had to let Olynyk walk too, who is even going to be a big for them when Horford misses his usual 5 to 10 games during the season. No Olynyk, No Johnson.

Olynyk was huge for them last year, way underrated. He did all their dirty work, and literally beat the Wizards in the playoffs himself. I hate the guy but his college rah rah play style was a part of why they got as far as they did with that squad. I guess Gordon Hayward is going to be that good? IT-Hayward-Horford is that really any better than Teague-Millsap-Horford on the 60 win Hawks a few years ago?

I think Isaiah is way overrated by NBA fans. Dude's approaching 30 and is going to command 30+ million do you honestly invest in that and give your team zero flexibility on a guy who's game might not age well into his 30s?
Perhaps the Jazz should have done a sign and trade to pick up some of those pieces.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.