View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 11:31 AM   #3293
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S View Post
Get out of this team's way.

That's my thing. I was a fan of selling even as of maybe two weeks ago, but I could see wanting to go all in since the Royals were making a convincing push. But I did not and do not want to see us just stand pat. Either sell the lot or buy buy buy. If you're going to go in on this season, then go ALL in.

Could we have won the 2015 World Series without Cueto and Zobrist? Maybe. Maaaaaybe. Could we have won the 2014 World Series if we had traded for a decent bat? Possibly. Just don't mess around. Fix the holes and go rape faces.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.