View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 06:47 AM   #296
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Loyalty doesn't exist in sports much anymore, either from the players or owners side. Anyway he gave them almost 10 years while they broke up a dynasty. I think he was "loyal" enough.
Loyalty shouldn't even factor in from the players side because it sure as hell doesn't from the owners side.

I can vouch for that as a Pacers fan. The list of moves they made that were shitty is a mile long and IMO, is the biggest reason PG left. From the way they traded Granger, the way they screwed Hibbert and dumped Vogel, then traded away his best friend in the world, George Hill, all these things impacted PG in a negative way and told him the organization lacked loyalty in any way.

I don't blame him one bit for wanting out. I just wish he hadn't made it public.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.