View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 08:48 PM   #1552
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
It's possible. And if so, she's better off.

Maybe I'm not the marrying type and I'm destined for serial monogamy.

All I can tell you, bud, is I didn't want that to be the last piece of ass I had in this life.
Fair enough - I'm not really comfortable with commitment at this point in my life either, though I've never personally had much of an urge to cheat. Maybe I just haven't had a strong enough temptation? Either way, I suppose that it's a good thing to know that about oneself.

I ask myself sometimes what person/situation would have me change my tune and I'm honestly not sure; that makes me worry that I'll pass on such an opportunity some day because it's not "100% right" and then not realize until later on that I missed out on something that I could be happy with in the long-term. Given that your feelings on/reasons for being noncommittal seem to differ from mine, YMMV on approaching that thought the same way.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.