View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 10:02 PM   #276
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ View Post
But who has honestly done this? Durant did and picked the best team available to win a title. Not crazy. George sort of has and declared he wanted to be a Laker. Outside of this, who has really declared they want to go west? Butler didn't. Paul didn't. Griffin signed, but he was a huge injury risk and I'd doubt he'd get his contract anywhere else. The only common denominator is that the teams willing to give up talent to get talent were in the west. Wolves would trade to get better. The rockets too. The thunder. Outside of the Celts, what eastern team has even been mentioned in trying? I can't think of one.
I think it makes sense. The East teams, for the most part, appear to be focusing on building through the draft to compete in a couple of years (once the Cavs are done). The West teams, who already have talent, are attempting to go for it now.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.