View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 03:06 PM   #943
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I'll always wonder if Ankiel's mental meltdown was inevitable, or just flared because of a perfect storm of playoff pressure and not having Mattheny there to be his security blanket due to his hunting knife incident. At the least it probably wouldn't have happened when it did, and we'd have gotten a little more use out of him.

Nice to know Mattheny's idiocy is still ****ing us up all these years later.
There is an HBO Real Sports documentary about Ankiel. He said he got the "yips." Tons of insight in that documentary about the Ankiel situation. I didn't realize he actually had a rough upbringing. I'm going to have to re-watch that one. I'll never forget when that happened. It was so difficult to make sense of...
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.