Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman (2017)
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 11:15 AM   #333
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You're asking a lot of questions, many of which can't be answered at this time.

Here's the current time line, as I understand it:

Man of Steel, Batman vs. Superman, Wonder Woman, Dawn of Justice (Nov. 2017), Aquaman, The Flash, Cyborg movie, Black Adam, Shazam, Green Lantern.

Whether you like the movies or not, the correct viewing order is Man of Steel, Batman vs. Superman (The Ultimate Edition) and Wonder Woman. In Man of Steel, we see Wayne Enterprises, Lex Corp and an allusion to Aqua Man (Superman's rescue off the oil rig and after destroying the World Engine).

In Batman vs. Superman, other "Meta Humans" are introduced by Bruce Wayne in the Bat Cave: Cyborg, Auqa Man, Flash and Wonder Woman. Lex Luthor has a picture of Wonder Woman taken during WWI, the same picture that was taken while she, Steve Trevor, Chief, Charlie and Samir were just outside of Veld. The only sequence in Wonder Woman that was in Present Day was the delivery of said original picture and the ending, where she closed the brief case.

As for the Wonder Woman sequel, Patty Jenkins has already begun writing the script and from my understanding, World War II as well as the Present Day will be more evenly balanced. World War II is another part of Diana's journey.

We've already seen terrorism in Batman vs. Superman (in the desert and in the courtroom) so I would doubt they take on present day terrorism as it exists in the real world.
This post is why I hate the auto-smiley Superman.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.