View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 08:12 PM   #1029
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I keep wanting to put more into international, but man, it's been lagging forever. It's got to come back at some point, right? Right?
It all depends on what the mutual fund is. Most 401s have one mutual fund for international stocks, and looking even at the US, if an international fund consisted of the international equivalent of GE, Steel Stocks, and utility companies it would lag hard.

I'd want to see what the prior performance was or at least some more info before I stuck much in there.

Most companies are much more refined about US companies.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.