Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 12:05 PM   #1524
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
Is it just me, or do you feel the kicking of the table was too drawn out? I fail to see the purpose. Maybe if Chuck's condition had created ticks and spasms before (it always seemed to paralyze him), could I see the purpose behind the drawn out scene, but it felt like it was filler and served no other true purpose.

Bash away.
maybe the writers meant for some to pick up on this....OR....maybe I'm overthinking it...
I thought the first few kicks were him throwing a tantrum...then he notices the lantern is moving...then something clicks and he says **** it...now the kicks are no longer a tantrum....they have purpose...he has decided to end it...
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.