View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 03:49 PM   #8519
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Beef tongue?

Good grief, just knowing what that is—>
I agree, and it helps that I didn't know what it was the first time I had it. My best friends here were born and raised in Mexico, and the wife is amazing in the kitchen. So, whenever I'm over there and food is put in front of me, I just eat. A couple of years ago, I had downed about five of these tacos before someone mentioned that it was beef tongue. At that point it was too late to care. And it was delicious. Now, about two or three times a year, I'll buy two or three beef tongues from the store, and she'll cook them up for all of us to eat at their place.

We had yellow watermelon for dessert, and then my buddy and I put away an embarrassing amount of craft beer.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.