View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 11:14 AM   #8514
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Tonight for dinner was something really simple. I bought a small bunch of tomatoes on the vine, there was six, along with some mozzarella and cotija cheese and a bottle of Nobilo Sauvignon blanc.

I took four of them, cut each tomato into 6-7 slices and cut off small slices of both cheeses. I took all the tomato slices and put onto a large white plate. Sprinkled sea salt, cracked pepper, garlic powder and dried basil then put on all the cheese. Then drizzled a small amount of Lite Balsamic Dressing on all of it and let it sit on my kitchen counter for 30 minutes to marinate. Poured a large glass of wine and ate it all.

That was dinner and it was great.
I love tomato and cheese salad too. I use cherry tomatoes cut in half, use some fresh basil and white cheese cut in cubes, drizzle with basalmic dressing... I like Paul Newman dressing. It's really tasty and good for you.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.