Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman (2017)
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 06:46 PM   #308
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I saw the morning this morning. I thought the pacing was a little slow throughout but that all of the actors were perfectly cast and directed. What bothered me (besides the spoilers below, which REALLY bothered me) is that that film had an air of VFX - as if nearly everything was Green Screen.

I know that most people look past that these days but to me, it was fairly egregious. My hope is that with a bigger budget for WW2, we'll less VFX and more real sets and location shots.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.