Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 05:47 PM   #1499
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
It's called working out and doing squats. Rhea is in very good shape for a 40 year old woman, or however old she is. I'm a big fat shamer too. She has a pretty nice physique if you ask me.
That's fine. Men usually want more meat, than women prefer to have. My first reaction Monday night at that pajama scene was noticing her butt size. I was surprised for an actress unless she's a Bette Midler. I don't see how squats give a gal a big butt though. It looks like it just her body type even when firm and tone.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.