Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 02:47 PM   #13650
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
No I read it as you don't know shit about Hill

Who gives a **** if he didn't have a 100 yard game with Alex throwing him the ball? He had almost 600 yards receiving alone playing less than 50% of the passing snaps.
You're missing my point a bit... I think Hill will continue to thrive if there are others to take focus away from him. Other than Kelce, it doesn't exist at this point. Nothing known. Could that change? Sure.

So, my point is... if Hill is truly the 2nd best guy out there (because Kelce is the best option) and nobody is taking the heat off him, I don't see him becoming a more dynamic or productive threat.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.